We have significant practical experience advising on real estate matters in Macau and have been involved in complex cross-border acquisitions, real estate financing and projects. We advise on the full spectrum of Macau real estate work and our team has a comprehensive understanding of the local real estate market gained through a diverse client portfolio.
Our real estate practice focuses on advising international and local property developers, banks, investment funds and private clients on a wide range of real estate areas, namely:
- Commercial, hospitality and residential acquisitions and disposals
- Real estate financing
- Property development
- Commercial lease issues
- Conveyancing and Notary
- Land grants’ negotiations, acquisitions, change of usage of land and renegotiations
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Enforcing securities over real estate assets
- Real Estate funds
- Environment and Urban Planning
Our real estate practice continues to be widely recognised as a leader in the property market, with a consistent record of major deals and a strong portfolio of clients.